The MegaCoat UV Coater is a high production UV coater designed for the most demanding workload of mid/large offset printers looking to add flood UV coating offline. This machine is a cost effective alternative to the high cost of adding a UV coating station on press.
It is offered in both 32” and 45” configurations to satisfy your accommodations. This versatile appliance is comprised of a high-capacity pallet load rear pickup steam feeder, heavy duty coating station with 7” diameter rollers, conveyor system with 4 IR lamps and 2 UV lamps and a pallet unload receding stacker. It is rated at 7,500 SPH at 20”x 28” and 5,500 SPH at 28”x 40”.
- All steel construction
- Pallet load stream feeder with Becker Air Pump
- 3 roll applicator with 7” diameter rollers
- Stainless steel doctor blade to ensure proper cleaning of the impression roller
- Variable speed metering roller to control the amount of coating applied to the sheet
- Vacuum hold-down conveyor with dual UV lamps
- PLC touch screen controlled with sheet counter
- Self-tracking conveyor belt
- Adjustable IR lamps for coating flow out
- Offset and digital
- Konica Minolta
- Screen digital
- Power: 208-220V 60hz 3ph 120amps
- Format: 42”x 32”
- Speed: up to 7,000 SPH
- Stock Thickness: 70lb cover to 40-point cover
Click HERE for Product Line Drawing –
Click HERE for Product brochure
All of TEC Lighting’s staff have been helpful and in many cases gone out of their way to make us happy. That’s service is hard to find these day’s.
I purchased the XtraCure Model XC18-1-3D. It has performed beautifully with my Konica Minolta printer.
I think Tec Lighting (and product line) needs to be on your ‘Top Supplier/Product’ list – the training went without a hitch and was very thorough and informative.
Our customers are extremely satisfied with the finished products we have been producing. Highly recommended – A great investment.
In the competitive environment we find ourselves in, offering UV Coating to our product line has given us an advantage.